26 Май 2019
Davinci Resolve Insider’s Knowledge

Автор: Aram K.
Год: 2020

Продолжительность: 09 часов

Язык: Английский

Программное обеспечение: DaVinci Resolve 16

Спойлер: Оригинальное описание
Hello and Welcome To Davinci Resolve 16 Insider's Knowledge Course. My name is Aram K, and I am a professional DI Film Colorist and Freelance Cinematographer with over 10 years of experience in the film industry. I have been using Davinci Resolve exclusively since version 8 and developed a great set of skills and knowledge working with the software. This course starts with the baby steps. We will cover basic settings and tools that you need to know in order to succeed in this course. Little by little, we are going to be diving deep inside Resolve. We will learn all the right tools you need to know in order to be able to handle any project. Towards the end of this course, we will be taking advanced steps into color grading and tracking our shots, to mastering audio in the Fairlight. This course designed to give you complete knowledge of Davinci Resolve 16. Even without any prior knowledge of editing software, you are going to learn how to professionally edit your video. By the end of this course, we will cover every single aspect of video production. Everything you are going to learn in this video is exactly the same as what I do and use on the daily basis for my professional career.
In this nearly 9 hours course, you will learn complete workflow from basic tools of video editing, to complete production and final delivery of your project. I prepared this course based on my personal experience and knowledge, and cover all the necessary tools to teach you how to complete any job that’s going to be thrown at you. By the end of this course, you going to have sufficient knowledge to tackle any editing, color grading, and audio mastering job within Davinci Resolve 16

Презентация курса:

Страница курса:

Скрытый